BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sail Repairs by professional (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/28848-sail-repairs-professional.html)

John W. Bienko March 7th 05 02:05 PM

Sail Repairs by professional

I just had my sails repaired by a professional
sailmaker.. Doyle Sails.
The work was very professionally done.. a round Dacron
patch was sewn over the tear on one side.. and another
adhesive material applied to the other side.
Special repairs were made to the ends of the batten
pockets.. rebuilt, resewn and reinforced with round
Dacron patches.
Several sail track slugs were restitched.
I will feel more confortable sailing in high winds
during the coming season.

--
Longing to be closer to to the sun, the wind and the sea!
Spiritually at: Latitude 21 degrees 19' 9" North. _!_

rgnmstr March 8th 05 05:10 AM

Doesn't this happen every day?