BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Rhogam Moms (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/28757-ot-rhogam-moms.html)

Kevysmom March 5th 05 06:09 PM

Every see a little red bottle of Mercurachrome? It is used as a
disinfectant
for cuts and scrapes? If trace amounts of mercury were so destructive
it would have been banned long ago.

There are massive amounts of pure mercury in most fillings (amalgam).
Wackos are running around claiming this mercury is causing all sorts
of problems and they, too, have no proof or data to support their
claims. Human DNA is not an infallible system. Sometimes, all it takes
is a bit of gamma radiation from the universe to cause something to
go awry. Blaming genetic defects on vaccine is dumb.

The problem with Vaccines is the Mercury, To start with Pregnant women
were injected with mercury,(This is something that was not done years ago)
Then right after the baby is born the baby is injected with mercury via
Hep B Vaccine.(This again was something that we did not endure)
The infants have neen exposed to way too much mercury before thier brain
had a blood brain barrier, Babies do not develop this until 6 mos of age.
When we were younger, we didnt get vaccinated at such a young age with the
amount of vaccines.

This is a great web site on mercury dangers by a physician.

http://www.nomercury.org/

Im not a anti vaccine, I am anti mercury in vaccines. Just a mom trying to
keep the kids from harm. Lead is a neurotoxin, Mercury is more toxic then
lead, You wouldnt inject lead into a infant would you?

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...,624328.story?
coll=la-home-headlines

'91 Memo Warned of Mercury in Shots
By Myron Levin
Times Staff Writer

February 8, 2005

New York Fox Mercury in Vaccines

http://www.autismnetworks.com/fox5.htm

------------------------------------

"Evidence Of Harm" author to
discuss autism/mercury link and
coverup on NBC's Today Show.

Monday, February 21
8 a.m. CST, 9 a.m. ET

On Thursday NBC Studios informed New York author
David Kirby that his videotaped interview will be
broadcast Monday morning on "The Today Show."

Kirby wrote "Evidence Of Harm," a book detailing
the CDC's coverup of evidence linking autism and
neurodevelopmental disorders to mercury from
routine childhood vaccines.

The book will arrive in stores April 1.
http://www.EvidenceOfHarm.com

The book also goes into injecting pregnant women with mercury Via Rhogam.

Scott Vernon March 5th 05 06:23 PM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
When I was a child, myself and my brothers used to take mercury
out of thermometers until we had a vial containing a couple ounces
of the stuff.

Did you drink it? Could explain some things.

SV

JG March 5th 05 07:16 PM

Definitely.... what happened to you?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

katysails March 5th 05 10:01 PM

He doesn't give a rat's ass about your kids....he is a narcissist...

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
lkaboutboats.com...
Windows-1252?Q?Capt._Neal=AE?= Mar 5, 2005 at
12:07
PM

And you are very uninformed. What does mercury poisoning
have to do with sailing? Perhaps you posted to the wrong
group by mistake in your eagerness to attribute genetic
flaws to some unproven conspiracy theory?

CN

Your talking to a mom with a very sick child, Who has spent hundreds of
hours researching mercury poisoning. I think the only one who is
uninformed is you.

Mercury causes chromosome damage, Pregnant women were injected with
mercury, Mercury easily crosses over the placenta and targets the brain of
a fetus causing brain damage.

Our Preferred Poison
A little mercury is all that humans need to do away with themselves
quietly, slowly, and surely

http://www.discover.com/issues/mar-0...poison/?page=3

Maybe you have wives,sisters, or friends that could use this information.

Im just trying to prevent this tragedy from happening to someone else.

katysails March 5th 05 10:02 PM

snort Just wake up?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Blaming genetic defects on vaccine is dumb.

I'll tell you what's dumb..... arguing with a woman! That's really Dumb!
You're as Mad as a Hatter!

CM

Capt. Neal® March 6th 05 01:35 AM

Just why should I give a hoot about her kids? I don't know them from Adam.
I do feel badly that she has a special needs child and seems bitter about it
but she needs to spend more time with the child and less time rabble-rousing
on the newsgroups (Google her) speculating about whacko conspiracy theories
about mercury in vaccines.

CN

"katysails" opined in her usual fog:
He doesn't give a rat's ass about your kids....he is a narcissist...

Joe March 6th 05 04:37 AM

Neal let it go..

Let her do her thing.

Maybe she can help someone.

****........ some dumb**** might be mainlining Mercury and not have a
clue.

Joe

Capt. Mooron March 6th 05 04:55 AM

"Joe" wrote in message

****........ some dumb**** might be mainlining Mercury and not have a
clue.

Goes without saying to anyone mainlining....

CM

Joe March 6th 05 04:59 AM

Yeah that mecury high just aint worth the buzzzzzzzz.

Joe