BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hooker! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/27767-re-hooker.html)

Maxprop February 2nd 05 05:56 AM

Hooker!

OzOne wrote in message ...

Nice pussy.
http://tinyurl.com/5ouz8

Actually I think it was a monohull--and a stinkpot at that.

Max
(groan)

Joe February 2nd 05 02:57 PM

Terry dont fish.
And yeah he was a nice cat, someone in the last marina we lived at
killed him.

Hopefully it was the same guy I beat the **** out of.. and had hauled
to jail in handcuffs, after the cops slammed him down face first on the
concrete. I should of killed the guy, but I did not want the police
taking my new Bushmaster.