BoatBanter.com

-   -   I just cant wait (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/26477-i-just-cant-wait.html)

Joe December 23rd 04 07:39 PM

I just cant wait

To hear what......... U know who...... got for Christmas. It's gonna be
the best and cost more that everyone elses.

Ohhhh boy.

Joe

NotPony December 23rd 04 07:48 PM

Joe,
Why must you mention such things? Some of us were
enjoying the peace.
S.

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
: To hear what......... U know who...... got for
Christmas. It's gonna be
: the best and cost more that everyone elses.
:
: Ohhhh boy.
:
: Joe
:

katysails December 23rd 04 09:56 PM

I got Mr Sails a Telestar telescope with a software package and the camera
accessories that fit it....he hasn't got a clue that that's what he's
getting so I hope he'll be surprised...

oups.com...

Maxprop December 24th 04 03:03 AM

"Joe" wrote in message

To hear what......... U know who...... got for Christmas. It's gonna be
the best and cost more that everyone elses.

Ohhhh boy.

I've no doubt he's conjuring up something special for the NG as we speak.

Max

SAIL LOCO December 24th 04 05:51 AM

To hear what......... U know who...... got for Christmas. It's gonna be
the best and cost more that everyone elses.

Always keep in mind that he lives in a parallel universe.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Seahag December 24th 04 02:55 PM

Hey! You swore me to secrecy on that!

Seahag

katysails December 24th 04 03:46 PM

yeah..I know...but I found out a bit more about it so they can't say
much....it still hasn't arrived...I went to the UPS tracking thing and they
said it's scheduled for today....he might just be getting a picture of it!

Bell December 24th 04 06:37 PM

katysails wrote:
I got Mr Sails a Telestar telescope with a software package and the
camera accessories that fit it....he hasn't got a clue that that's
what he's getting so I hope he'll be surprised...

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
To hear what......... U know who...... got for Christmas. It's gonna
be the best and cost more that everyone elses.

Ohhhh boy.

Joe

yes but boob****'s is so much better. he can see the back of his closet
from the living room

katysails December 24th 04 09:56 PM

Well, I wasn't going to say anything about it, as per Haggie's comment, but
figured, what the hay...whatever I got, BS would have better so why fight
it? Not all of us can afford to buy Mt. Palomar. I'm happy with what I'm
able to do.

"Bell" wrote in message
katysails wrote:
I got Mr Sails a Telestar telescope with a software package and the
camera accessories that fit it....he hasn't got a clue that that's
what he's getting so I hope he'll be surprised...

oups.com...

Bell December 24th 04 10:10 PM

katysails wrote:
Well, I wasn't going to say anything about it, as per Haggie's
comment, but figured, what the hay...whatever I got, BS would have
better so why fight it? Not all of us can afford to buy Mt. Palomar.
I'm happy with what I'm able to do.

Yours might not be the biggest and greatest, but I'll bet that there is
more chance that yours will be used for the intended purpose. Not just
sitting in the living room (for the little tyke to get scolded for
touching it when he's learning to crawl and walk).

"Bell" wrote in message
katysails wrote:
I got Mr Sails a Telestar telescope with a software package and the
camera accessories that fit it....he hasn't got a clue that that's
what he's getting so I hope he'll be surprised...

oups.com...