Capt. Neal®

Default Sell your house and live aboard your boat.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/1203/p01s01-usec.html

An excerpt:

"With people starting to receive their 2005 tax bills,
the levies are squeezing the middle class and senior
citizens - leaving them less to spend on everything
from restaurants to roof repair. There is also concern
the taxes could particularly hurt the home-buying
chances of the young or civil servants such as firefighters.
States such as New Jersey now have grass-roots
efforts - verging on revolts - for reform."
John Cairns

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/1203/p01s01-usec.html

An excerpt:

"With people starting to receive their 2005 tax bills,
the levies are squeezing the middle class and senior
citizens - leaving them less to spend on everything
from restaurants to roof repair. There is also concern
the taxes could particularly hurt the home-buying
chances of the young or civil servants such as firefighters.
States such as New Jersey now have grass-roots
efforts - verging on revolts - for reform."

I could sell one of my cars a live aboard a boat like yours, and still have
a lot of change.
Bwahahahahahahhahaha.
John Cairns

Scott Vernon

"John Cairns" wrote

I could sell one of my cars a live aboard a boat like yours,

I don't think I could live aboard a 27' boat.
--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

Bobsprit

Scotty wrote

I don't think I could live aboard a 27' boat, unless it was a floating
outhouse
John Cairns

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"John Cairns" wrote

I could sell one of my cars a live aboard a boat like yours,

I don't think I could live aboard a 27' boat.
--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

Theoretically, of course. I think I would realistically need about a 40'-45'
to live comfortably UNDERWAY. Can't see the attraction of living aboard a
small sailboat(40'-45') unless you're going somewhere beside circling your
mooring.

John Cairns

Horvath

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 19:45:57 GMT, "John Cairns"
wrote this crap:

I could sell one of my cars a live aboard a boat like yours, and still have
a lot of change.
Bwahahahahahahhahaha.
John Cairns

I could sell one of my Harleys and buy three boats better than his.

Scott Vernon

wrote this crap:

I could sell one of my cars a live aboard a boat like yours, and

still have
a lot of change.
Bwahahahahahahhahaha.
John Cairns

I could sell one of my Harleys and buy three boats better than his.

And use the other Harley for the anchor. That's all it's good for.

Scotty

What's a good sail boat to buy to live on? Wilfred Johnson Cruising 8 July 7th 04 01:57 AM
Boat Show/ Open House Kevin General 0 April 16th 04 07:12 AM
OT Hanoi John Kerry Christopher Robin General 34 March 29th 04 01:13 PM
"The SEARCH" redux (long, as usual) Skip Gundlach Cruising 2 September 22nd 03 03:30 PM