BoatBanter.com

-   -   Neals favorite beach, Key West style? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25701-neals-favorite-beach-key-west-style.html)

Recobee November 30th 04 02:19 PM

Neals favorite beach, Key West style?

Neal charts his favorite Key West landside attractions:

You, on the other hand, probably spend your time between
the liquor store and your spot in the park at Higgs beach.

Oh, I guess they don't let you bums stay at the park any more
since they built that homeless shelter.

Higgs Beach? I wouldn't go there on a bet, and have no idea where the liquor
store is located, but it's obvious you do. You must know the place well. I've
heard this is the beach in Key West where you can to ride a 25 ton fairy.
Sounds like you and the rest of your fudge packer friends are quite happy to
have the place all to yourselves, now that the "bums" have been relocated.