Capt. Neal®

Default You saw Katy's Halloween fortune teller pic

But have you seen her last year's Halloween witch costume.

She's hot. Now I can't decide who I live better, Katy
or LP.

http://captneal.homestead.com/files/Witchkaty.jpg

CN

katysails

Get it through your head...I would never wear a blonde wig...my skin tones
are not blonde...it is not me and I don't think she looks that particularly
great....I think your taste in women is slipping...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
But have you seen her last year's Halloween witch costume.

She's hot. Now I can't decide who I live better, Katy
or LP.

http://captneal.homestead.com/files/Witchkaty.jpg

CN

Jonathan Ganz

She looks great. Neal is right about that one.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
But have you seen her last year's Halloween witch costume.

She's hot. Now I can't decide who I live better, Katy
or LP.

http://captneal.homestead.com/files/Witchkaty.jpg

CN

Gilligan

Katy only wears beehive wigs!

I have a special Halloween picture of her with a beehive wig, 1964 style
attire - she was a Goldwater Girl!

Gilligan

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
But have you seen her last year's Halloween witch costume.

She's hot. Now I can't decide who I live better, Katy
or LP.

http://captneal.homestead.com/files/Witchkaty.jpg

CN

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
=?Windows-1252?Q?Capt._Neal=AE?= wrote:
But, it appears the Goldwaters were a quartet of men.

Does that mean our lovely Katy was perish the thought
a Goldwaters groupie? Say it isn't so.

Sorry but I can't listen to the tunes. My computer
doesn't play real media format as I uninstalled the
buggy, advertising software.

Crapton is so technically savvy, that he's unable to find alternative
software that plays those files. What a loser!

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
katysails wrote:
Actually, the first Presidential election I voted in was in 1972 for Richard
Nixon. I was in the hospital after the birth of my daughter and voted on an
absentee ballot....

I voted for him also. Ok, now I can get back to being a liberal....