Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote:

Never say you don't get what you ask for....
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...24810197JzkqWJ

Hahaa! Now I'm going to go digging through my old picture for a beehive
hairdo when I was at my 8th grade graduation.

LP

Scout

'tis I of course, in me younger days.
I've since retired into old cootism.
Scout

"katysails" wrote in message
...and who is that young Adonis????

"katysails" wrote:

Never say you don't get what you ask for....
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...24810197JzkqWJ

Hahaa! Now I'm going to go digging through my old picture for a beehive
hairdo when I was at my 8th grade graduation.

LP

katysails

Did you play football? Did all the girls run after you to play with your
hair?

"Scout" wrote in message
'tis I of course, in me younger days.
I've since retired into old cootism.
Scout

"katysails" wrote in message
...and who is that young Adonis????

"katysails" wrote:

Never say you don't get what you ask for....
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...24810197JzkqWJ

Hahaa! Now I'm going to go digging through my old picture for a
beehive hairdo when I was at my 8th grade graduation.

LP

Lady Pilot

What year did you graduate in? I think you are at least 2 years older, but
maybe you graduated with Katy in the 60's?

Or did you graduated with Nav in the '20's?

LP
Nav wrote:
so you like older guys? ; )
Scout