BoatBanter.com

-   -   Safe to Say (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/24728-re-safe-say.html)

Bobsprit November 2nd 04 07:18 PM

Safe to Say

Well, tell your tennis buddy to get ready because Bush is in the lead according
to exit polls.

He's ready. He plans to launch a suit against Bush and the government if and
when his son returns. He's mega wealthy by any standard and I'm sure we'll all
hear about the case eventually.
Bush is a war criminal and a murderer.

RB

Joe November 3rd 04 03:17 PM

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Well, tell your tennis buddy to get ready because Bush is in the lead according
to exit polls.

He's ready. He plans to launch a suit against Bush and the government if and
when his son returns. He's mega wealthy by any standard and I'm sure we'll all
hear about the case eventually.
Bush is a war criminal and a murderer.

RB

Comment like yours above is why you and yours lost big time!

If you walk and talk like a loser that is what you are.

Joe

Bobsprit November 3rd 04 04:11 PM

Comment like yours above is why you and yours lost big time!

Joe, get an education. It wasn't a comment. It was a statement of fact.

Bush is a war criminal.

RB