BoatBanter.com

-   -   Will he flip again (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/24727-will-he-flip-again.html)

Joe November 2nd 04 06:43 PM

Will he flip again

Kerry is always so strongly on both sides of every issue...I bet he votes for Bush.

Joe

Jonathan Ganz November 2nd 04 07:42 PM

Joe is such a fool that he thinks he'll be first in line for the rapture.
Please don't wait.. go now.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

om...

Horvath November 3rd 04 07:35 AM

On 2 Nov 2004 10:43:59 -0800, (Joe) wrote this
crap:

Kerry is always so strongly on both sides of every issue...I bet he votes for Bush.

Joe

I'll bet he votes for Bush after he votes against Bush.

Jonathan Ganz November 3rd 04 08:00 AM

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 2 Nov 2004 10:43:59 -0800, (Joe) wrote this
crap:

Kerry is always so strongly on both sides of every issue...I bet he votes
for Bush.

Joe

I'll bet only my boyfriend will blow me.

Scott Vernon November 3rd 04 01:29 PM

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 2 Nov 2004 10:43:59 -0800, (Joe) wrote

this
crap:

Kerry is always so strongly on both sides of every issue...I bet he

votes for Bush.

Joe

I'll bet he votes for Bush after he votes against Bush.

Kerry threw his ballot over the White House fence yesterday. The
secret service discovered that it wasn't really his ballot.