BoatBanter.com

-   -   Scotty's Base Station VHF (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/23296-scottys-base-station-vhf.html)

Bobsprit September 28th 04 01:36 PM

Scotty's Base Station VHF

Did anyone know that in addition to his fixed VHF on board (mobile) and his
handheld, Scotty Potty also has a VHF Base Station? Wonder which channel he
monitors!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit September 28th 04 01:45 PM

Ummm Bubbles, I have a VHF set up as a base station here.

I know and a lot of people on City Island have them, but I was shocked that
Scotty Potti had one!

RB

Scott Vernon September 28th 04 01:50 PM

I also have the VHF weather channels in my truck.

SV

OzOne wrote in message
On 28 Sep 2004 12:36:44 GMT, (Bobsprit) scribbled
thusly:

Did anyone know that in addition to his fixed VHF on board (mobile)

and his
handheld, Scotty Potty also has a VHF Base Station? Wonder which

channel he
monitors!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB

Ummm Bubbles, I have a VHF set up as a base station here.

Very handy for getting someone to help me tie up if it's blowing.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Bobsprit September 28th 04 01:54 PM

HOLY BACKPEDAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Scotty Potti CERTAINLY meant his weather radio BASE STATION!

Scarmble, little potti! Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit September 28th 04 01:55 PM

I know and a lot of people on City Island have them, but I was shocked that
Scotty Potti had one!

RB

How fast does that bike you're pedalling go in reverse?

Ozzy, why not ask Scotty who he talks to on the VHF in his PA Home?
Hmmmm!

RB

Horvath September 28th 04 11:35 PM

On 28 Sep 2004 12:36:44 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

Did anyone know that in addition to his fixed VHF on board (mobile) and his
handheld, Scotty Potty also has a VHF Base Station? Wonder which channel he
monitors!

I monitor the cartoon channel.

Jonathan Ganz September 29th 04 12:59 AM

In article ,
Horvath wrote:
On 28 Sep 2004 12:36:44 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

Did anyone know that in addition to his fixed VHF on board (mobile) and his
handheld, Scotty Potty also has a VHF Base Station? Wonder which channel he
monitors!

I monitor the cartoon channel.

We have no doubt.

--