BoatBanter.com

-   -   Loco loses again! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/22877-loco-loses-again.html)

Bobsprit September 17th 04 07:29 PM

Loco loses again!

Loco wrote...

LOL............... So many years of using a GPS for racing don't count? I
also own a Garmin handheld and a Micrologic handheld.

Oh boy! What a chump! Loco, got any of this year's electronics on that tub of
yours? Hmmmm?

RB

SAIL LOCO September 18th 04 01:30 AM

Oh boy! What a chump! Loco, got any of this year's electronics on that tub
of
yours? Hmmmm?

LOL.................... You ALWAYS make yourself look like an idiot. Check the
Northstar website and see if the 952XDW isn't this years model. Afterwards go
sit in the corner.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Bobsprit September 18th 04 01:54 AM

LOL.................... You ALWAYS make yourself look like an idiot. Check the
Northstar website and see if the 952XDW isn't this years model.

Like I said, my electronics are newer!

RB

Bobsprit September 18th 04 01:58 AM

Check out Loco going NUTS on the electronics board!!! Too funny and what an
idiot he'll always be. He tried to bash my handheld GPS, but which one does he
have? I'm getting a JRC 1800 radar chartpliotter. does loco even have a radar?

RB

SAIL LOCO September 18th 04 03:40 AM

,Check out Loco going NUTS on the electronics board!!! Too funny and what
an
idiot he'll always be. He tried to bash my handheld GPS, but which one does he
have? .

LOL................. Your the only one going nuts. Tee hee.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

John September 19th 04 09:23 PM

Bobsprit wrote: