BoatBanter.com

-   -   Russian plane crashes (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/21973-re-russian-plane-crashes.html)

felton August 25th 04 11:51 PM

Russian plane crashes

It looks very suspicious, but the Russians are keeping a fairly tight
lid on the speculation, which is probably wise. I recall that right
after the bombing of the Oklahoma City Federal Building the
conventional wisdom was that it was probably Muslim terrorists, which
turned out to be off the mark.

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:38:39 +1000, OooozeOne wrote:

Did this get reported widely in the US?
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...55E601,00.html

RUSSIAN intelligence experts were last night examining the
possibility that two airliners carrying 89 people which crashed almost
simultaneously were brought down by terrorists after one plane
activated a distress signal indicating it might have been hijacked.

Lets hope it's just a coincidence.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Joe August 26th 04 03:32 AM

felton wrote in message . ..
It looks very suspicious, but the Russians are keeping a fairly tight
lid on the speculation, which is probably wise. I recall that right
after the bombing of the Oklahoma City Federal Building the
conventional wisdom was that it was probably Muslim terrorists, which
turned out to be off the mark.

What a shocker! I thought for sure you were going to blame Bush.

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:38:39 +1000, OooozeOne wrote:

Did this get reported widely in the US?
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...55E601,00.html

RUSSIAN intelligence experts were last night examining the
possibility that two airliners carrying 89 people which crashed almost
simultaneously were brought down by terrorists after one plane
activated a distress signal indicating it might have been hijacked.

Lets hope it's just a coincidence.

Get half a brain OZ. It was not an accident. It was another example of
mad dog killers murdering cilivians.

Joe

Oz1...of the 3 twins.