BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looks like fun! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/21692-re-looks-like-fun.html)

Scout August 19th 04 11:52 AM

Looks like fun!

Yep, I downloaded it and it's my new 'feel good' video.
Do you know anything about the boat? Where the vid was shot?
Scout

OzOne wrote in message ...

Go here and scroll down just a little to

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/index.htm
"A really cool video"
between the red bars.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Capt. Mooron August 19th 04 10:26 PM

WOW!!!! Even a Cruiser like me can really appreciate how much fun it would
be on that ride!

Excellent Oz... thanks for the link! :-)

CM

Capt. Mooron August 20th 04 12:48 AM

Looks like a giant International 14 on steroids.....

CM

Capt. Mooron August 20th 04 12:52 AM

Yeah... well that kind of sailing I could really get into in a big way.....

I wonder if you could plunk a Barbie on the back and cook up some shrimp
along the way... :-)
Bet that would impress the Sheilas....

CM

OooooozeOne wrote in message

| Pleasure a Mooron any time.....
| See, we round the bouy racers do have some fun now and then
|

| On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:26:23 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| scribbled thusly:
|
| WOW!!!! Even a Cruiser like me can really appreciate how much fun it
would
| be on that ride!
|
| Excellent Oz... thanks for the link! :-)
|
| CM
|
| OzOne wrote in message
| |
| | Go here and scroll down just a little to
| |
| | http://www.sailinganarchy.com/index.htm
| | "A really cool video"
| | between the red bars.
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | Oz1...of the 3 twins.
| |

DSK August 20th 04 11:49 AM

OooooozeOne wrote:
No idea, it's not a boat I've seen here.
Looks like one of the sports boats stretched to 35' or so.

Doug migh have some idea..

Not me. It's got too much cabin to be an MG 30 or a Kiwi 30. I was
thinking Hobie 25 but they have traps. Looks like a fun ride.

DSK