BoatBanter.com

-   -   VDO wind sensor (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/21583-vdo-wind-sensor.html)

Pyry August 16th 04 11:26 AM

VDO wind sensor

I was recommended to post my message to this group too.
---------------
If anyone on this group has old or maybe new wind sensors for vdo's wind
indicator system for sale, I would gladly buy one. I am also interested in
old VDO instruments (mainly wind instruments but also TRIM- and LOG-
instruments.)

Or if someone knows where I can buy a new (also used) sensor cheaply, please
tell me. In Finland those simple things cost a lot - ~450e(euro).

Our wind measuring system is old, about twenty years, but new wind sensors
can be used with old systems, too. Our system consists of wind speed
indicator , closed hauled and wind speed instrument.

Pyry, Finland