BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT Alternative reality OT (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/20486-ot-alternative-reality-ot.html)

Vito July 26th 04 05:18 PM

OT Alternative reality OT

9/11 hijacker: "We're taking over!"
Granny: "Brought a knife to a gun fight, sonny?"
Hijacker: "Allah will protect us!"
Redneck: "Think so? .... BAM!"
Other hijackers: "We surrender!"
Passengers: "Think so! BAM ... BAM BAM!"
Granny: "One's still moving .... BAM ... think the holes'll hurt the plane?"
Hostess: "No, tests have proven the venelation system can handle it - have a
martini?"

Later

Daddy: "Hi, I'm home"
Mummy: "Oh good, I just read hijackers tried to crash a plane into the tower
you work in."
Daddy: "Really? What happened?"
Mummy: "Passengers shot them to death, even the ones who surrendered!"
Daughter: "Well, thank goodness this is America ....."

Jonathan Ganz July 26th 04 05:27 PM

OT Alternative reality OT

Not realistic. The whole family would have shot each
other long before the conversation. BAN GUNS NOW!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com