BoatBanter.com

-   -   Tallships 2004 (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/20464-tallships-2004-a.html)

Bart Senior July 24th 04 11:00 AM

Tallships 2004

I can see how serious Canada is about tall ships
as they "Theodore Too" will be featured.

scroll to the bottom image
http://www.novascotia.com/tallships/vessels.htm

Capt. Mooron July 24th 04 03:36 PM

Tallships 2004

Heh Dude... don't be 'Dissin' Theodore!

The show that vessel is based on has done more to familiarize the new
generation on how a Port works than you can imagine. The show was produced
here in Halifax.

Theodore is a great boat.... the kids love Theodore.

Don't be picking's on their boat you bully!

CM

t...

Capt. Mooron July 25th 04 05:10 PM

Tallships 2004

Doug should be so fortunate as to own this magnificent representation of a
Tug Boat!

I heard the boat actually talks to you!

Imagine you're 14 and trying to impress your date on Uncle Mooron's boat
........ when suddenly you get notified by Capt. Mooron of a hail on VHF from
Theodore Tugboat!! Priceless!

CM

Scott Vernon July 25th 04 05:17 PM

Tallships 2004

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

I heard the boat actually talks to you!

My boat sings to me.

Scotty

Capt. Mooron July 25th 04 05:23 PM

Tallships 2004

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote
|
| I heard the boat actually talks to you!
|

| My boat sings to me.

That's Nice... but can it roll it's eyes?

CM

Jonathan Ganz July 25th 04 06:32 PM

Tallships 2004

Mine sings and dances. Doesn't roll much though... quite stable.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com