BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT; OK Joe, your boy Lance leads (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/20424-ot%3B-ok-joe-your-boy-lance-leads.html)

Thom Stewart July 20th 04 08:15 PM

OT; OK Joe, your boy Lance leads

Lance Armstrong has the lead once more and is a pretty good bet to win 6
in a row!

VIVA LA AMERICAN!!!

And now on to Greece for the fat Americans!

Joe July 21st 04 03:26 AM

(Thom Stewart) wrote in message ...
Lance Armstrong has the lead once more and is a pretty good bet to win 6
in a row!

VIVA LA AMERICAN!!!

Any doubt Ol Thom is on others parts not mine. Lance will stomp the
french.
Shucks them Alps aint nothin compared to the hills of Austin Lances
home turf.
The lead is going to grow......Lance is at home on the slopes as the
cougers and bobcats in his neck of the woods.

Don't Mess With Texas!

And now on to Greece for the fat Americans!

Yeah were gonna kick ass in Greece as well. To bad the warped PR
assholes think it is improper for the winner to be proud of their
flag. But I guess their right ....... It might destroy the pride some
weak nation. And we dont want to hurt anyones feelings........

Joe

felton July 21st 04 04:38 PM

OT; OK Joe, your boy Lance leads

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:15:26 -0700, (Thom Stewart)
wrote:

Lance Armstrong has the lead once more and is a pretty good bet to win 6
in a row!

VIVA LA AMERICAN!!!

Let's keep our fingers crossed, Thom. Today (Wed) is supposed to be
the toughest stage and was once (1975) the scene of an attack by a
drunken fan on the race leader, causing him to finish 2nd. I believe
I read that close to a million fans will be on hand today. Lance has
already encountered a crowd of angry Spanish Basque fans. Let's just
hope he can run the gauntlet safely. This could get ugly.

A bit of trivia...if it hadn't been for that attack in 1975, that
cyclist would have likely won his 6th Tour, the record that Lance is
now going for.

Joe July 22nd 04 04:12 PM

OT; OK Joe, your boy Lance leads

(Thom Stewart) wrote in message ...
Lance Armstrong has the lead once more and is a pretty good bet to win 6
in a row!

VIVA LA AMERICAN!!!

And now on to Greece for the fat Americans!

Did you see the Master Race Nazis spitting on Lance today?
He going win today, he's over 4 min in the lead.

Sorry ass Nazi's. They will never learn.

Did not bother Lance, He's a Texan and it just made him more
determined to win.

Sorry ass French better provide good security near the finish, Lance
might hurt someone!

Joe

Scott Vernon July 22nd 04 09:39 PM

OT; OK Joe, your boy Lance leads

"Joe" wrote

Did you see the Master Race Nazis spitting on Lance today?
He going win today, he's over 4 min in the lead.

Sorry ass Nazi's. They will never learn.

I heard about it on the radio today. Stinking krauts!

Did not bother Lance, He's a Texan and it just made him more
determined to win.

Sorry ass French better provide good security near the finish, Lance
might hurt someone!

The frogs are still afraid of the krauts.

SV