BoatBanter.com

-   -   Trains Planes & Automobiles.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/20410-trains-planes-automobiles.html)

Capt. Mooron July 19th 04 05:28 PM

Trains Planes & Automobiles....

All the things Loco claims expertise in...... he can also tell you if a
boat is a good sailing vessel just by looking at it and stepping aboard it
at the dock. WOW!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa

Go ahead you little Club Racing Weiner... call me Anti Semitic again!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaaa

*~~~~~~~~

CM

SAIL LOCO July 19th 04 06:20 PM

Trains Planes & Automobiles....

All the things Loco claims expertise in...... he can also tell you if
boat is a good sailing vessel just by looking at it and stepping aboard it
at the dock. WOW!!!

Once again ... never said that. As everyone else who reads understood I
said for certain reasons it apeared to be a good VALUE. You keep making
yourself look dumb here but I guess that's why your a mooron. Keep trying to
save face. It's a hoot watching.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Capt. Mooron July 19th 04 06:34 PM

Trains Planes & Automobiles....

wrote in message

| Is that spelled "Weiner" or "Wiener"? Sounds anti-semitic to me!

I think it varies with each model year! ;-)

CM

Capt. Mooron July 19th 04 06:35 PM

Trains Planes & Automobiles....

CHOMP!!!