katysails

Default All 11 myths

Rats? Where?! Eeeek!!

Seahag

Scotty's new recipe...rat tail and squirty cheese....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Flying Tadpole

katysails wrote:

Taddy asked: Why Katy! Doctor Frank'n'father?

No, he's just a Mr Franenfather....he didn't aspire to become an academic
meteorologist...

Oof, uurrghh, ouch....low blow, Katy, low blow...(wince)

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Break Away, Sail Away and putz away
now at http://music.download.com/internetopera
Scott Vernon

"katysails" wrote in message
Rats? Where?! Eeeek!!

Seahag

Scotty's new recipe...rat tail and squirty cheese....

Yummmm, that should tickle the palette.

Nav

I think it occured before that -or do you keep having ice accidents?

Cheers

katysails wrote:

MC admitted: The time I stepped backwards through the deck hatch

Ah, yes. I remember that incident of extreme grace and athleticism. Was
shortly after my escapade on ice.

katysails

I think it occurred before that -or do you keep having ice accidents?

No...the ice accident was in Jan. 2001...I thought your falling down the
hole accident was after that....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Republican myths basskisser General 0 June 30th 04 05:37 PM
The future of yacht design - 10 myths scotched Frank ASA 0 June 28th 04 02:42 PM
Gulf Stream Myths and Worse anchorlt Cruising 30 March 24th 04 03:32 AM