BoatBanter.com

-   -   What a bunch... (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/19568-what-bunch.html)

Bobsprit April 14th 04 03:47 AM

What a bunch...

of losers you all are. Neal and I leave the group for only a few weeks and
the hot topic of discussion is now Mac26X's!
Ed Gordon returns too. Hope you all realize how good you USED to have it.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

Former ASA Capt RB.

Jonathan Ganz April 14th 04 08:51 AM

What a bunch...

Are you sure it wasn't a sockpuppet?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 02:47:24 GMT, "Bobsprit"
scribbled thusly:

of losers you all are. Neal and I leave the group for only a few weeks

and
the hot topic of discussion is now Mac26X's!
Ed Gordon returns too. Hope you all realize how good you USED to have

it.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

Former ASA Capt RB.

I hadn't noticed you'd left.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

katysails April 14th 04 01:25 PM

What a bunch...

snort...we've never been happier....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Martin Baxter April 14th 04 02:59 PM

What a bunch...

Bobsprit wrote:

[snip]

Once againg proving yourself a liar you return and post.

Cheers
Marty

For a quality usenet news server, try DNEWS, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. For home servers or carrier class
installations with millions of users it will allow you to grow!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dnews.htm ----

SAIL LOCO April 14th 04 04:15 PM

What a bunch...

,of losers you all are. Neal and I leave the group for only a few weeks
and
the hot topic of discussion is now Mac26X's!.

That indicates that you should stay away. I f you were here you'd be talking
about what foreign "film" you watched last night.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Martin Baxter April 14th 04 05:14 PM

What a bunch...

wrote:

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:59:08 -0400, Martin Baxter
wrote:

Bobsprit wrote:

[snip]

Once again proving I don't know how to read headers!

Cheers
Marty

Nah, just can't be bothered wasting the time for this kind of
childishness.

Cheers
Marty