BoatBanter.com

-   -   Turn Down that Gain! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/19247-turn-down-gain.html)

Joe February 18th 04 08:38 PM

Turn Down that Gain!

And you would get a better picture when your apartment sailing.

And watch out for carpet burns when you tack!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2461265 354

Joe
MSV RedCloud

Bobsprit February 18th 04 11:52 PM

Turn Down that Gain!

Joe, please don't post ads (even mine) here.

Thanks,

RB

Joe February 19th 04 02:40 AM

Turn Down that Gain!

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Joe, please don't post ads (even mine) here.

Thanks,

RB

I just laughed my ass off when you said your using it in your apt.

Sorta like when you sailed your dink on the carpet.

Did you broadcast to your neighbors that you were rotating and
radiating navigation equipment?

Fer christ sakes bobby take it to the waters edge and show it's proper
use if your going to go thru the effort.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeezzze you Nyers are something else.

Joe
MSV RedCloud

Bobsprit February 19th 04 02:46 AM

Turn Down that Gain!

Fer christ sakes bobby take it to the waters edge and show it's proper
use if your going to go thru the effort.

You mean like the other radars on ebay? Or the ones in catalogues with
"simulated" displays? Most of them aren't even shown working at all. Still
worse, they just post a pic of the unit from the company website and you have
no idea what you're getting. Meanwhile it seems that I'm getting a LOT of bids.
Thanks!

RB

Jonathan Ganz February 19th 04 04:48 AM

Turn Down that Gain!