Bobsprit

Default GANZYS QUEER SAIL FOR THE GAY MALE

This is no joke. Enter it into Amazon.com and you'll see that this is a real
book written by our out of closet sailor, Gayanzy!
It's due out in August and Gayanzy has been out for years!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Bob, I am flattered that you are attracted to me, but I'm really not
interested.
I prefer women. Have you talked to BB or Neal?