Capt. Mooron

Default I took out the trash!

Now that's just Sick! This is my dear sweet Mom you're talking about!
This rates right up with your "chiggers" comment!

Good Gravy Man!... if you came a visiting she'd fetch you fresh coffee and a
Belgian Waffle loaded with plump blueberries and covered with fresh whipped
cream. She'd be sweet and hospitable. She'd make you feel at home and part
of the family. She wouldn't hurt a fly and never talks bad about anyone.

If she knew you wrote this about her it would break her dear old heart. How
could you be so mean to someone so nice??

Why just last year she told me that I had an email "from that nice person in
the United States". Your email! I'm crushed!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| "Scott Vernon" asked...
| your Mom is a waffle?
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote ...
|
| Now ...
|
| what was she before?
|

| I'll whip her tonight and have some whipped cream!
|

| TMI

Capt. Mooron

PLUS.... it sounds like something Bobsprit would say!

CM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Now that's just Sick! This is my dear sweet Mom you're talking about!
| This rates right up with your "chiggers" comment!
|
| Good Gravy Man!... if you came a visiting she'd fetch you fresh coffee and
| Belgian Waffle loaded with plump blueberries and covered with fresh
whipped
| cream. She'd be sweet and hospitable. She'd make you feel at home and part
| of the family. She wouldn't hurt a fly and never talks bad about anyone.
|
| If she knew you wrote this about her it would break her dear old heart.
How
| could you be so mean to someone so nice??
|
| Why just last year she told me that I had an email "from that nice person
in
| the United States". Your email! I'm crushed!
|
| CM
|

| "Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| | "Scott Vernon" asked...
| | your Mom is a waffle?
| |
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote ...
| |
| | Now ...
| |
| | what was she before?
| |
| |
| |
| | I'll whip her tonight and have some whipped cream!
| |
| |
| | TMI
| |

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
Now that's just Sick! This is my dear sweet Mom you're talking about!

Why just last year she told me that I had an email "from that nice person

in
the United States". Your email! I'm crushed!

Does your mother always read your e-mail before you are allowed to read it?

LP (just wondering)

Capt. Mooron

On occasion she'll inadvertently open outlook instead of explorer... but her
eyesight is bad and it bothers her to read more than a line or two. Macular
degeneration is a bitch....

CM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
| Now that's just Sick! This is my dear sweet Mom you're talking about!
|
| Why just last year she told me that I had an email "from that nice
person
| in
| the United States". Your email! I'm crushed!
|
| Does your mother always read your e-mail before you are allowed to read
it?

| LP (just wondering)

Scott Vernon

OUCH!!!!!! OK, Uncle, I'm sorry.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
PLUS.... it sounds like something Bobsprit would say!

CM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Now that's just Sick! This is my dear sweet Mom you're talking about!
| This rates right up with your "chiggers" comment!
|
| Good Gravy Man!... if you came a visiting she'd fetch you fresh coffee

and
| Belgian Waffle loaded with plump blueberries and covered with fresh
whipped
| cream. She'd be sweet and hospitable. She'd make you feel at home and

part
| of the family. She wouldn't hurt a fly and never talks bad about anyone.
|
| If she knew you wrote this about her it would break her dear old heart.
How
| could you be so mean to someone so nice??
|
| Why just last year she told me that I had an email "from that nice

person
in
| the United States". Your email! I'm crushed!
|
| CM
|

| "Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| | "Scott Vernon" asked...
| | your Mom is a waffle?
| |
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote ...
| |
| | Now ...
| |
| | what was she before?
| |
| |
| |
| | I'll whip her tonight and have some whipped cream!
| |
| |
| | TMI
| |

Capt. Mooron

;-D... thought that would get you if my "sympathy" card didn't play out!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| OUCH!!!!!! OK, Uncle, I'm sorry.
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| PLUS.... it sounds like something Bobsprit would say!
|
| CM
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| | Now that's just Sick! This is my dear sweet Mom you're talking about!
| | This rates right up with your "chiggers" comment!
| |
| | Good Gravy Man!... if you came a visiting she'd fetch you fresh coffee
| and
| | Belgian Waffle loaded with plump blueberries and covered with fresh
| whipped
| | cream. She'd be sweet and hospitable. She'd make you feel at home and
| part
| | of the family. She wouldn't hurt a fly and never talks bad about
anyone.
| |
| | If she knew you wrote this about her it would break her dear old
heart.
| How
| | could you be so mean to someone so nice??
| |
| | Why just last year she told me that I had an email "from that nice
| person
| in
| | the United States". Your email! I'm crushed!
| |
| | CM
| |
| |
| | "Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| | | "Scott Vernon" asked...
| | | your Mom is a waffle?
| | |
| | | "Capt. Mooron" wrote ...
| | |
| | | Now ...
| | |
| | | what was she before?
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | I'll whip her tonight and have some whipped cream!
| | |
| | |
| | | TMI
| | |
| |
| |

Bobsprit

You're a momma's boy.

Wimp.

RB

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
| Now that's just Sick! This is my dear sweet Mom you're talking about!
|
| Why just last year she told me that I had an email "from that nice
person
| in
| the United States". Your email! I'm crushed!
|
| Does your mother always read your e-mail before you are allowed to read
it?

| LP (just wondering)

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

On occasion she'll inadvertently open outlook instead of explorer... but

her
eyesight is bad and it bothers her to read more than a line or two.

I will make sure to make my first paragraph of my one of a *light* nature.
;-D

Macular
degeneration is a bitch....

Sorry to hear that...

LP

All chain rode is for old men JAXAshby General 149 February 14th 05 03:08 PM
Noybby Visits California Harry Krause General 51 June 11th 04 01:07 PM
Sailboat Trash Cruising Guide Parallax Cruising 7 October 22nd 03 05:34 AM
Marina question Mike Cruising 85 October 7th 03 07:37 PM
The problem with these off-topic, political threads... Joe Parsons General 99 September 10th 03 04:42 AM