BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT - The mystery of Britney Spear's breasts (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18861-ot-mystery-britney-spears-breasts.html)

Simple Simon December 28th 03 06:51 PM

OT - The mystery of Britney Spear's breasts

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/popt...ys_breasts.asp

My mind is boggled . . .

S.Simon

Rick December 28th 03 07:04 PM

OT - The mystery of Britney Spear's breasts

Simple Simon wrote:

My mind is boggled . . .

Like the old saying goes; even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

You finally got something right.

It will happen less and less as the prions do their work on what little
remains of your brain tissue.

Rick

John Cairns December 28th 03 09:55 PM

OT - The mystery of Britney Spear's breasts

You must be the last person on the planet to know, of course, no one really
cares, if we'd known you were a fan we would have mentioned it a long time
ago.
John Cairns