BoatBanter.com

-   -   Music - the language of peace (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18652-music-language-peace.html)

Donal December 8th 03 01:16 AM

Music - the language of peace

Tonight, as I sat at the computer, I heard some wonderful music coming from
our living room.

When I went to investigate, I saw this orchestra on the TV screen.

http://enjoyment.independent.co.uk/m...p?story=470170

There really is hope!

Regards

Donal

katysails December 8th 03 01:51 AM

Music - the language of peace

Thanks for sharing that, Donal.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Bobsprit December 8th 03 01:57 AM

Music - the language of peace

"One of these days I'm gonna tear you into little pieces."

--Pink floyd-Meddle

RB

larry flint aka lawrence stone December 9th 03 04:17 PM

Music - the language of peace

This one rocks:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=music

Donal December 9th 03 11:46 PM

Music - the language of peace

"larry flint aka lawrence stone" wrote in message
This one rocks:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...d_sxp_f/102-33
78797-2631354?v=glance&s=music

Bob likes rocks!