BoatBanter.com

-   -   Br'er Rabbit to Br'er Bear (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18646-brer-rabbit-brer-bear.html)

Simple Simon December 7th 03 07:26 PM

Br'er Rabbit to Br'er Bear

Dear Katy,

Whatever you do PLEASE don't stop posting here. If ever
you decide to leave this group I will surely suffer a fate
worse than death. So, do ANYTHING you like, but PLEASE
don't stop posting. It would be the worst thing that ever
happened to me. I know you hate me and would like to make
me suffer but PLEASE promise me to never be so cruel as to
make me suffer the loss of your posts.

S.Simon

Schoonertrash December 8th 03 07:11 AM

Br'er Rabbit to Br'er Bear

I'll second that. In fact I'll first that. What is life without a little
"Katyspeak?"

MST