BoatBanter.com

-   -   I Am Legend! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18325-i-am-legend.html)

Bobsprit November 10th 03 06:21 PM

I Am Legend!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Capt. Mooron November 10th 03 07:28 PM

I Am Legend!

In your own mind ........

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Bwahahahahahaha!
|

| RB

Bobsprit November 10th 03 07:48 PM

I Am Legend!

In your own mind ........

Don't wake me up....you'll cease to exist.

RB

Capt. Mooron November 10th 03 08:15 PM

I Am Legend!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| In your own mind ........
|

| Don't wake me up....you'll cease to exist.

You're assuming Im not a figment of your imagination?

CM

Bobsprit November 10th 03 10:47 PM

I Am Legend!

Your assuming I've come out of the Matrix

Capt. Mooron November 10th 03 11:10 PM

I Am Legend!

Call me Mr Smith!...

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
t...

| Your assuming I've come out of the Matrix
|
| | In your own mind ........
| |
| |

Donal November 11th 03 12:08 AM

I Am Leg end!

Yes indeedee! At one end of a leg, there is an asshole!

Regards

Donal

JN November 11th 03 12:27 AM

Poor Bobtwit

Alone all day and bored with his toys.

Bobsprit November 11th 03 01:13 AM

Poor Bobtwit

Alone all day and bored with his toys.

I was alone all day! Couldn't take a minute to play with me?

RB

The_navigator© November 11th 03 01:37 AM

I Am Leg end!

Foot?

Cheers MC