BoatBanter.com

-   -   Goodnight, Kids! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18165-goodnight-kids.html)

Bobsprit October 30th 03 02:00 AM

Goodnight, Kids!

Goodnight..and no trolls for this evening's signoff.

I'm tired from playing with my Halloween present from Suzanne...And it aint no
Pumpkin!

Capt RB

Horvath October 30th 03 12:11 PM

Goodnight, Kids!

On 30 Oct 2003 02:00:07 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

Goodnight..and no trolls for this evening's signoff.

I'm tired from playing with my Halloween present from Suzanne...And it aint no
Pumpkin!

Did she bring home a guy for you?

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Jonathan Ganz October 30th 03 06:03 PM

Goodnight, Kids!

Watchout bob... he's interested in you. Also, he's too stupid to
remember that you're probably straight.

Donal October 30th 03 10:30 PM

Goodnight, Kids!

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Watchout bob... he's interested in you. Also, he's too stupid to
remember that you're probably straight.

Jonathan, you can be so naive sometimes.

Regards

Donal