BoatBanter.com

-   -   I see no one sailed (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18089-i-see-no-one-sailed.html)

Bobsprit October 26th 03 12:30 AM

I see no one sailed

No one sailed but me today!

There was only ONE sailboat in sight beyond execution rocks at 11:00 this
morning. Let's see who's sailing in NY Harbor tomorrow.

RB

Bart Senior October 26th 03 01:03 AM

I see no one sailed

I sailed today. It was very nice out. I'm looking for crew tomorrow.

Do you want to join me.

Bart

Jonathan Ganz October 26th 03 04:52 AM

I see no one sailed

Sorry to disappoint you bob... sailed all day... not much
wind on the bay today and rather warm, but it was nice.