Bertie the Bunyip

Default Asatru and Genetic Engineering

"Dirk Bruere at Neopax" wrote in
:

"Gerald Smith" wrote in message
Dirk Bruere at Neopax wrote:

Genetic Engineering - an Asatru Perspective

The Genome - Another Odinist View, perhaps.

This is partially intended to offer a critique of the previously

published
article in Odinic Rite Briefing (ORB) by Bill Favill on the future
of

Wise and insightful, but when capitalism collides with genetic

engineering,
I fear along with many others that the result will be ten million
Madonnas and twenty million Elvises!

Consider it evolution speeded up.
I expect looks will more closely match first names.
In some sections of society one can guess a person's age just from
hearing their first name.
And in my experience that would be an improvement.

Snort!

God I love this guy.

Bertie
Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Bertie
the Bunyip, and I thusly replied:

Dirk Bruere at Neopax wrote:

Genetic Engineering - an Asatru Perspective

The Genome - Another Odinist View, perhaps.

This is partially intended to offer a critique of the previously
published article in Odinic Rite Briefing (ORB) by Bill Favill on
the future of ...

Wise and insightful, but when capitalism collides with genetic
engineering, I fear along with many others that the result will be
ten million Madonnas and twenty million Elvises!

Consider it evolution speeded up.
I expect looks will more closely match first names.
In some sections of society one can guess a person's age just from
hearing their first name.
And in my experience that would be an improvement.

Snort!

God I love this guy.

I'm sure I've read this thread before.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

Smiting Revenge Against Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874
"My little finger shall be thicker than my father's loins" - Kings 12:10
Peter J Ross

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 08:11:58 GMT, Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip's
long-suffering mother turned her back for just a moment, and Reverend
Parson Peter Parsnip did *this* to
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Bertie
the Bunyip, and I thusly replied:

satan (Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip)

Dirk Bruere at Neopax wrote:

Genetic Engineering - an Asatru Perspective

The Genome - Another Odinist View, perhaps.

This is partially intended to offer a critique of the previously
published article in Odinic Rite Briefing (ORB) by Bill Favill on
the future of ...

Wise and insightful, but when capitalism collides with genetic
engineering, I fear along with many others that the result will be
ten million Madonnas and twenty million Elvises!

Consider it evolution speeded up.
I expect looks will more closely match first names.
In some sections of society one can guess a person's age just from
hearing their first name.
And in my experience that would be an improvement.

Snort!

God I love this guy.

I'm sure I've read this thread before.

Might have, come to think of it one of your's seems to keep recurring as
well.

Something about a butt?

A butt? I have a story to tell about that.

Does the story involve a bus?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Remove CHUCK.LYSAGHTS.SHRUNKEN.BALLS to reply.

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Peter J
Ross, and I thusly replied:

Dirk Bruere at Neopax wrote:

[...]

Actually, this is a new story.