BoatBanter.com

-   -   Billy Jane May be right (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17629-billy-jane-may-right.html)

Bobsprit September 22nd 03 10:11 PM

Billy Jane May be right

After checking out the C&C 37XL (40 foot), we have also added it to out short
list of boats!
So maybe Jane is right when he says we won't buy a 34XL!

Hooo ahhhh!

RB

Bobsprit September 23rd 03 12:03 AM

Billy Jane May be right

Oh... And what happend to the boat you already said you were buying as a "done
deal"?

Nothing is a "done deal" until we pay for it, dopey. We have a good lead on a
local 34XL, but we're allowed to go bigger.
SORRY, Billy! It's a real nightmare for you, I know!

RB

Bobsprit September 23rd 03 01:04 AM

Billy Jane May be right

It's no nightmare for me, and I can't imagine why you would think it was.

Because I'm far younger than you and have a better boat. Because I'm about to
own a boat better than ANYTHING you'll ever have.
Now, quite frankly, boats are boats. A small boat can be even more fun at times
and there's we should be all grateful that we get to sail at all in troubled
times.
But you're a shallow dude and it bothers you greatly that I'm "winning" the
race!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Capt. Mooron September 23rd 03 01:49 AM

Billy Jane May be right

wrote in message
| You are always "about to" do something. When are you ever going to
actually
| deliver on anything? You can't even sail the 25 miles to Norwalk after 4
failed
| attempts.

Excellent point Bill......

Bob hasn't even made it out of the bay in how many years??? 10?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaaaa

CM

Bobsprit September 23rd 03 11:20 AM

Billy Jane May be right

You've already exhibited signs that I'll outlive you by many, many, years. My
fatre is still going strong at 91. He still sails, too. He doesn't need a bunch
of nures wannabes to help him aboard like you seem to.

Anyone can see how frustrated you are!!! "Fatre" and "nures" makes it kind of
obvious. Don't you feel silly while I drag you by the lure daily?

RB

Bobsprit September 23rd 03 11:22 AM

Billy Jane May be right

and you have no idea what boats
(plural) I presently own, or what boats I have owned in the past.

Ooooooooooo! Jane secretly owns a better C&C and maybe a Shannon to boot!
Shhhhhhh!!! Mums the word!

RB

Bobsprit September 23rd 03 11:22 AM

Billy Jane May be right

For now, a C&C 27 is
ideal for what we do.

Staying home?

RB

Bobsprit September 23rd 03 11:23 AM

Billy Jane May be right

We daysail mostly

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA!

RB

Bobsprit September 23rd 03 11:27 AM

Billy Jane May be right

Bob hasn't even made it out of the bay in how many years??? 10?

Sorry, Mooron...here's a pic of Alien "outside" of LIS. We obviously had her
airlifted there!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/ssjay1.jpg

RB

Bobsprit September 23rd 03 11:53 AM

Billy Jane May be right

Yep, he's really got ME going.

Ole sleepy eyes woke up!!! Yup, I DO have you going! You're probably waking up
with thoughts of me!

Hoooh ahhhh!

RB