BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bye Kids! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17201-bye-kids.html)

Bobsprit September 5th 03 07:08 PM

Bye Kids!

I'm outa here!

Check out this interesting site and the attached text, when you all have a
moment.

http://www.ianmurray.net/TeignmouthElectronThumbs.html

Capt RB

Donal September 5th 03 11:02 PM

Bye Kids!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I'm outa here!

Check out this interesting site and the attached text, when you all have a
moment.

http://www.ianmurray.net/TeignmouthElectronThumbs.html

Thanks, Bob. I've read about Teignmouth Electron before, but the story was
always about Crowhurst, and not the boat.

The whole thing is dreadfully sad, but it's nice to see that the boat lived
on.

Regards

Donal

Bertie the Bunyip September 6th 03 07:34 AM

Bye Kids!

(Bobsprit) wrote in
:

I'm outa here!

You're going out on the TeignmouthElectron II, are you?

Bertie

Scout September 6th 03 12:20 PM

Bye Kids!

Interesting. How did they determine it was suicide?
Maybe he went over the side for his stash.
Scout
" The best thing to do with a stupid remark is to not hear it."
R. Heinlein

Scout September 6th 03 12:33 PM

Bye Kids!

apparently you heel better than you read
Scout

"Judge-mental" wrote:

Scout wrote in
:

Interesting. How did they determine it was suicide?

They didn't.

Maybe he went over the side for his stash.

What an idiot.

You , I mean.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip September 6th 03 12:39 PM

Bye Kids!

Scout wrote in
:

apparently you heel better than you read

I read th estory of the round the world race years ago.and again last year
wiht the current book about it.

they assumed it was a suicide. "they" didn't decide it was a suicide.

I would have thought an English professor (bwahwhahwhah) woudl have had a
slightly better grasp of the language, but hey, it's you we're talkin here
isn't it?

BTW, you're not supposed to be talking to me. If you speak to me agian I
might get angry.

You don't want that, pussy boy.

Bertie

Scout