BoatBanter.com

-   -   Short Trip (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17195-short-trip.html)

Bobsprit September 5th 03 11:58 AM

Short Trip

Taking off for a short trip this afternoon!

We have no firm plans for a destination!
We may stop midway and anchor to cook!
We may leave compass cover on for daylight legs!
Suzzane plans to do all nav by charts and compass alone!
Alien will be standing by on Channel 9!
We plan to stop off in norwalk Saturday!
Weather looks like it's the best of the year for the next 3 days!
Full report and pics coming soon!

Capt RB

Capt. Mooron September 5th 03 02:20 PM

Short Trip

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| We may leave compass cover on for daylight legs!
| Suzzane plans to do all nav by charts and compass alone!

| We have no firm plans for a destination!
| We plan to stop off in norwalk Saturday!

| Taking off for a short trip this afternoon!
| Full report and pics coming soon!

Have a good trip.... ;-)

CM

Bobsprit September 5th 03 02:28 PM

Short Trip

| Full report and pics coming soon!

Have a good trip.... ;-)

Well, just for THAT, we won't.

RB

Capt. Mooron September 5th 03 03:29 PM

Short Trip

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| | Full report and pics coming soon!
|
| Have a good trip.... ;-)
|

| Well, just for THAT, we won't.

Now.. Don't be like that Bob... you won't have any friends when you grow up.

CM

Bobsprit September 5th 03 05:22 PM

Short Trip

Undefined goals can never be met.

Sure they can. We had no goal to make the Thimbles. It was "we'll do it if we
have time, but FUN is real goal!"
Seems that we met that "goal" and we'll do it again this weekend.
You must be a "blast" to sail with!

Bwahahahaha!

RB

SAIL LOCO September 6th 03 02:50 AM

Short Trip

Short trip. The bow lines will be cast off but the stern lines won't.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Simple Simon September 6th 03 08:31 PM

Short Trip

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Taking off for a short trip this afternoon!
Only got half a joint to smoke.

RB