BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sailing Posters Wanted (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17106-re-sailing-posters-wanted.html)

Simple Simon August 30th 03 06:16 PM

Sailing Posters Wanted

Here's one - it's me racing my J/55.

http://www.btinternet.com/~digital.w...ilboat_004.htm

S.Simon

"Greg E" wrote in message ...
Ok, so this is a bit off topic, but I've been looking for some quality,
colorful posters of sailboats sailing (spinnakers flying, etc), and I've
struck out at most of the online poster stores. Any ideas? Posters of
sunrises/sunsets with a sailboat in the background, B/W pictures and
pictures of America's Cup crews seem to be everywhere, but I can't find a
simple picture of a regatta coming in with the spinnakers flying. Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks.

-Greg

Simple Simon August 30th 03 06:23 PM

Sailing Posters Wanted

Here's one of my Coronado 27 under spinnaker and kicking ass . . .

http://www.desktopwallpapers.net/ima...4&height =768

S.Simon

Simple Simon August 30th 03 06:24 PM

Sailing Posters Wanted

Here's a variety showing some of my many race and
cruising boats.

http://www.desktopwallpapers.net/misc/sailboat.html

S.Simon

Donal August 30th 03 10:38 PM

Sailing Posters Wanted

"Greg E" wrote in message
Ok, so this is a bit off topic, but I've been looking for some quality,
colorful posters of sailboats sailing (spinnakers flying, etc), and I've
struck out at most of the online poster stores. Any ideas? Posters of
sunrises/sunsets with a sailboat in the background, B/W pictures and
pictures of America's Cup crews seem to be everywhere, but I can't find a
simple picture of a regatta coming in with the spinnakers flying. Any

help
would be appreciated.

Here ya go!

www.lanode.com/priv/setanta

.... or for some really nice pics try .....

www.lanode.com/priv/amcup

Regards

Donal

Greg E August 30th 03 10:48 PM

Sailing Posters Wanted

That picture is fabulous. Wouldn't suppose anyone sells it as a poster?

(BTW, nice boat!)

Simple Simon August 30th 03 11:32 PM

Sailing Posters Wanted

That would be asking too much, I'm afraid.

You could take it to a brick and mortar photo shop
after writing it to a CD R or RW or e-mail it to an
on-line photo developing site and ask them how big
they could make and print it. Since it's digital it probably
couldn't be blown up to poster size without serious
pixellation.

S.Simon

Bertie the Bunyip August 31st 03 12:09 AM

Sailing Posters Wanted

"Greg E" wrote in
:

Sorry, no sailboat posters here. Only a bunch of vain wannabees.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip August 31st 03 12:12 AM

Sailing Posters Wanted

"Simple Simon" wrote in
:

Thank you!

Your modified print will be posted in phase four.

Bertei

Horvath August 31st 03 01:06 AM

Sailing Posters Wanted

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 13:16:10 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote this crap:

Here's one - it's me racing my J/55.

http://www.btinteret.com/~digital.wa...ilboat_004.htm

S.Simon