BoatBanter.com

-   -   G'night Frauds! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17103-re-gnight-frauds.html)

Horvath August 30th 03 06:43 AM

G'night Frauds!

On 29 Aug 2003 22:20:41 GMT, (CANDChelp) wrote this
crap:

I'm going for a dinner sail, then staying aboard until we take some friends out
tomorrow at 4:00. Scotty may join us if he has the courage. Boatmax, north
side, just past the school on City Isle ave, Scotty.
I expect you'll all be posting while I sail!!!

bwahahahahahaha!

I'm sailing in the morning. I spent the evening at my strip club,
loser!

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

Jonathan Ganz August 30th 03 07:11 AM

G'night Frauds!

I can't imagine anyone paying you to watch you
strip. How much to you have to pay your boyfriend
to watch?

Horvath August 30th 03 01:23 PM

G'night Frauds!

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:11:51 -0700, Jonathan Ganz
wrote this crap:

I can't imagine anyone paying you to watch you
strip. How much to you have to pay your boyfriend
to watch?

Why? Checking your wallet? Gonna clean out your piggy bank?

You have to turn everything into one of your homosexual fantasies,
don't you?

Bertie the Bunyip August 30th 03 02:15 PM

G'night Frauds!

Horvath wrote in :

On 29 Aug 2003 22:20:41 GMT, (CANDChelp) wrote this
crap:

I'm going for a dinner sail, then staying aboard until we take some
friends out tomorrow at 4:00. Scotty may join us if he has the
courage. Boatmax, north side, just past the school on City Isle ave,
Scotty. I expect you'll all be posting while I sail!!!

bwahahahahahaha!

I'm sailing in the morning. I spent the evening at my strip club,
loser!

You go to a strip club called Loser?

Well, can't say i'm surprised.

Berti e

Bertie the Bunyip August 30th 03 02:15 PM

G'night Frauds!

wrote this crap:

I can't imagine anyone paying you to watch you
strip. How much to you have to pay your boyfriend
to watch?

Why? Checking your wallet? Gonna clean out your piggy bank?

You have to turn everything into one of your homosexual fantasies,
don't you?

Do you assholes have any notion whatever how this all appears?

Bertie

Horvath August 31st 03 05:44 AM

G'night Frauds!

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:56:26 -0700, Jonathan Ganz
wrote this crap:

Hey fag boy. You're the one who keeps insisting
on promoting your gay strip club outings.

Since when? Unlike you, I've never been to a gay strip club.

Jonathan Ganz August 31st 03 06:25 AM

G'night Frauds!

You've said it several times... all those disgusting
man on man lapdances... yuck!

Bertie the Bunyip August 31st 03 08:41 AM

G'night Frauds!

Jonathan Ganz wrote in
:

You've said it several times... all those disgusting
man on man lapdances... yuck!

Hey, if you're going to do this would you at least maek an atempt at being
just a little less lame?

I mean, horvath has got to be one of the best gay lame targets on the net,
and you can only come up with this?

Shame.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip August 31st 03 08:42 AM

G'night Frauds!

wrote this crap:

Hey fag boy. You're the one who keeps insisting
on promoting your gay strip club outings.

Since when? Unlike you, I've never been to a gay strip club.

Yes, but I bet you linger just a little bit on the underwear ads in the
sears catalogue.

And you dream of those old fashioned sock holdups..

Bertie