BoatBanter.com

-   -   Mapping GPS questions! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17053-mapping-gps-questions.html)

Bobsprit August 26th 03 12:28 PM

Mapping GPS questions!

The GPS 76 Map is my second mapping unit and we are finding it generally
excellent. This unit comes with the lights and bouys built in.
However, I was a bit surprised that the unit shows markers, but not their
numbers. For instance, the unit will show a nav-aid as Flashing Red, but no #
is supplied. Is something set wrong (that I don't see)? While on our trip, we
used the built in map along with the charts with great success, but #s would
have made it even better.
Anyone familiar with these units?

Thanks,

Capt RB