BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bush plays golf (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16953-bush-plays-golf.html)

Bobsprit August 19th 03 06:57 PM

Bush plays golf

There's more blood on Bush's hands. Now the UN Head has been murdered in
Iraq. Bush's body count grows every day.

I don't know which person is more despicable - Bush or the Pope.

Capt RB

Donal August 19th 03 10:37 PM

Bush plays golf

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
. net...
There's more blood on Bush's hands. Now the UN Head has been murdered in
Iraq. Bush's body count grows every day.

I don't know which person is more despicable - Bush or the Pope.

Let's hear Bertie's view on this!

Regards

Donal

Shen44 August 20th 03 12:39 AM

Bush plays golf

junk mail

Peter J Ross August 20th 03 01:37 AM

Bush plays golf

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:37:52 +0100, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Donal:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
.net...
There's more blood on Bush's hands. Now the UN Head has been murdered in
Iraq. Bush's body count grows every day.

I don't know which person is more despicable - Bush or the Pope.

Let's hear Bertie's view on this!

OK, Bertie. You own Donal, I own Maroon. Agreed?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

Bertie the Bunyip August 20th 03 04:27 AM

Bush plays golf

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:37:52 +0100, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Donal:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
k.net...
There's more blood on Bush's hands. Now the UN Head has been
murdered in Iraq. Bush's body count grows every day.

I don't know which person is more despicable - Bush or the Pope.

Let's hear Bertie's view on this!

OK, Bertie. You own Donal, I own Maroon. Agreed?

OK, I can share!

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip August 20th 03 08:16 AM

Bush plays golf

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On 20 Aug 2003 03:25:17 GMT, a team of surgeons from alt.sailing.asa
removed the following benign growth from Bertie the Bunyip:

"Bobsprit" wrote in
k.net:

There's more blood on Bush's hands. Now the UN Head has been
murdered in Iraq. Bush's body count grows every day.

I don't know which person is more despicable - Bush or the Pope.

You forgot Jay Leno.

And Britney.

and Yoko

Bertie