BoatBanter.com

-   -   Personal Ad (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16930-personal-ad.html)

Bobsprit August 18th 03 08:03 AM

Personal Ad

Greetings everyone, I'm a married white guy, looking for something
other than my wife to ****. I'm into Bestiality with fish, squid,
and sometimes sheep. I also give a mean blowjob and don't care who
I ****. That's how I got Herpes and Crabs.

Bobsprit August 18th 03 11:07 AM

Personal Ad

Can you imagine bothering to actually impersonate other people on the web? How
little self identity does that take?
Neal?

Capt RB

Horvath August 18th 03 11:46 AM

Personal Ad

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 02:03:21 -0500, (Bobsprit) wrote
this crap:

Greetings everyone, I'm a married white guy, looking for something
other than my wife to ****. I'm into Bestiality with fish, squid,
and sometimes sheep. I also give a mean blowjob and don't care who
I ****. That's how I got Herpes and Crabs.

Live Phone Dating -

Call Now: 1-800-418-BOYS

stedwycisjlwitpinvoebngfuxcwsnn

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

Bertie the Bunyip August 19th 03 03:28 AM

Personal Ad

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in
:

The guy is desperate for attention. What can you do...

what guy?

Bertie