CANDChelp

Default How do you like?

It's a bit slow, but I'm posting from Alien at the moment! Whoo hooo!!!

RB
SAIL LOCO

It's a bit slow, but I'm posting from Alien at the moment! Whoo hooo!!!

Big deal! Lots of marinas have telephone service at the slips.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
CANDChelp

It's a bit slow, but I'm posting from Alien at the moment! Whoo hooo!!!

Big deal! Lots of marinas have telephone service at the slips.

I'm not using a hard line, you techno retard!

Bwahahaha!

RB

Wally

"CANDChelp" wrote in message

It's a bit slow, but I'm posting from Alien at the moment! Whoo

hooo!!!

Big deal! Lots of marinas have telephone service at the slips.

I'm not using a hard line, you techno retard!

In other words, you managed to get your laptop to talk to your cellphone?

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!

Jonathan Ganz

Maybe he should borrow the lead line.

"The Cappys Master" Cappy kneels wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 20:34:17 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

It's pretty good for two tin cups and some string.

He borrowed Cappys nav string?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Donal

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
It's a b t slo , but I'm pastin fro m Alixn at the mocment! Booo hooo!&!

FB

Pardon?

Regards

Donal

CANDChelp

wow, finally made it to 1998. try using technology from 2000+

I'm using mobile web based phone with PDA. I can post from anywhere. The
phone/PDA is new, Hitachi G1000.
Let me know when you get caught up!

Bwahahahaha!

RB