Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jonathan Ganz

Default Ganz is a forger - Film at 11.

That's right. If I want self-abuse, I flip on the TV.

"Oz1" wrote in message

At least he's not into self abuse anymore.....You?

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:00:18 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
wrote:

Forging email addresses now, Ganz? That's net abuse.
--
gburnore at DataBasix dot Com

How you look depends on where you go.

Gary L. Burnore |

ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³

ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
Official .sig, Accept no substitutes. |

ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ 0 1 7 2 3 / Ý³Þ 3 7 4 9 3 0

Û³
Black Helicopter Repair Services, Ltd.| Official Proof of Purchase

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

THE SAME RIVER TWICE - new film about ex-rafters Jeff Reichert Whitewater 0 January 12th 04 11:17 PM
white film on green bottom paint, running dditto General 1 August 18th 03 12:28 AM
Ganz is still lost. Simple Simon ASA 1 July 19th 03 02:21 AM
Note to Ganz Bobsprit ASA 2 July 17th 03 05:19 PM