BoatBanter.com

-   -   Are Saddam's Sons Alive? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16581-re-saddams-sons-alive.html)

Thom Stewart July 27th 03 06:47 AM

Are Saddam's Sons Alive?

A WEIRD PLOT???

Who in the hell are all these new names pushing propaganda and slants
about IRAQ in this discussion group about sailing. I don't recognizes
them

Screw their discussion. I want no part of it

GET LOST
Ole Thom

Jonathan Ganz July 27th 03 07:36 AM

Are Saddam's Sons Alive?

Well, that's usenet for you. Lot's a truly strange people, and they
are just a small sample. I've blocked most of it for myself. So far
so good. And, I thought this place had the oddest.

Bob, Neal, Mooron, I apologize... really.