BoatBanter.com

-   -   First Annual Xcite National Championship Reagtta (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16550-first-annual-xcite-national-championship-reagtta.html)

Pony Express July 25th 03 12:26 PM

First Annual Xcite National Championship Reagtta

BCSC is hosting the First Annual Xcite National Championship Regatta.
I'd like to invite everyone to join us on Saturday August 9th. The $25
registration fee will get you a regatta tee shirt, lunch and use of one of
our boats.
--
----
Steve

DSK July 25th 03 02:07 PM

First Annual Xcite National Championship Reagtta

"Pony Express" wrote ...
BCSC is hosting the First Annual Xcite National Championship Regatta.
I'd like to invite everyone to join us on Saturday August 9th. The $25
registration fee will get you a regatta tee shirt, lunch and use of one of
our boats.

Scott Vernon wrote:

What's for lunch?

If I can talk my wife into taking a weekend off from tugboating, I'll bring some
NC barbecue.

Sounds like a GREAT idea, Pony! Can't say for sure if we'll be there but I'd
really like to.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

SAIL LOCO July 26th 03 03:21 AM

First Annual Xcite National Championship Reagtta

Is that a bathing suit boat or can I wear shorts?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Pony Express July 26th 03 10:28 AM

First Annual Xcite National Championship Reagtta

You'd get wet.

--
----
Steve