BoatBanter.com

-   -   Coronado Figures (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16546-coronado-figures.html)

CANDChelp July 25th 03 02:41 AM

Coronado Figures

According the numbers and the pics neal sent, the Coronado 27 is actually 57
feet long with a LWL of 52 feet. That makes her VERY undercanvassed I'm afraid.

RB

Simple Simon July 25th 03 01:59 PM

Coronado Figures

Poor Booby. I can't really say as I blame him for being
too upset to think straight because he found out my
Coronado has the same hull speed as his 32-footer.

Booby spent a lot of money on unnecessary overhangs
and ended up with a boat that has no more LWL than
his Pearson 30.

He thinks because his belly overhangs his belt by a couple
feet that the same thing is desirable on a sailboat.

Bwwwa ha hahah a h hah a hah h ahah!

CANDChelp July 25th 03 02:11 PM

Coronado Figures

and ended up with a boat that has no more LWL than
his Pearson 30.

A J24 has less waterline than your boat, but crushes it.
We all know you'll claim to be faster than a J24, but why not give it up?
You're not convincing anyone and Jeff's posting of the numbers shows how slow
your boat really is.
You know what you sail. It's junk. Slow junk.
Give it a rest already.

RB

SAIL LOCO July 26th 03 03:24 AM

Coronado Figures

We all know you'll claim to be faster than a J24, but why not give it up?
You're not convincing anyone and Jeff's posting of the numbers shows how slow
your boat really is.

No different than your 11 kts with main and jib story.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport