BoatBanter.com

-   -   Capt. American at the bar.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16468-capt-american-bar.html)

Capt. Mooron July 21st 03 04:30 PM

Capt. American at the bar....

Capt. American, a Cuban and an Iraqi are in a bar in Hawaii one night having
a beer.

The Cuban drinks his beer and suddenly
throws his glass in the air,
pulls out a gun and shoots the glass to pieces.
He says "In Cuba our glasses are so cheap
that we don't need to drink from the same one twice"

The Iraqi [obviously impressed by this] drinks his beer,
throws his glass into the air,
pulls out his gun and shoots the glass to pieces.
He says "In Iraq we have so much sand to make the glasses
that we don't need to drink out of the same glass twice either"

Capt. American, cool as a cucumber,
picks up his beer and drinks it,
throws his glass into the air,
pulls out his gun, shoots the Cuban and the Iraqi & says:

"In America, we have so many Cubans and Iraqis
that we don't need to drink with the same ones twice."

CM

Capt. Mooron July 22nd 03 10:15 PM

Capt. American at the bar....

"Capt.American" wrote in message