BoatBanter.com

-   -   ships/yachts/boats for sale (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16359-ships-yachts-boats-sale.html)

Lanette Kennedy July 14th 03 04:09 AM

ships/yachts/boats for sale

Hello

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is
Linda Kittrell, and I am an International Finder
for FIIFA http://fiifa.com the exclusive Finder's
Association for Dalli International Marketing Inc.
http://dalli.com

I invite you to visit Dalli's website at
http://www.dalli.com/int.marketing/admin/overview2.html
where you will discover many items for sale including
Hotels, Apartments, Factories, Restaurants, etc. Just
follow the various links. The ships/yachts/boats
for sale are advertised at
http://dalli.com/int.marketing/cat/frm/ship-yacht.htm

If any of those items are of interest to you please
contact Dalli directly at
and mention my ID#5454 as the Referring Finder.

Thank you,
Linda Kittrell
FIIFA Associate
ID#5454