BoatBanter.com

-   -   Express to Confusion! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16345-express-confusion.html)

Bobsprit July 13th 03 02:33 PM

Express to Confusion!

Scene from Chinatown....

It's a cutting board (slap!), it's a nav-station (slap!), it's a place for tiny
charts (slap!!!), it's a cutting board (slap!!!), it's a nav-station.....?

http://www.express30.com/photos/images/DSCN1376.jpg

RB

Simple Simon July 13th 03 02:48 PM

Express to Confusion!

So far, even considering how much I despise you, I must
say you are batting 1000. These pics show the C&C 32
to be a higher quality and better designed vessel in every
way.

It is no wonder the Express 30 owners are ashamed of
their vessels.

Bobsprit July 13th 03 02:50 PM

Express to Confusion!

So far, even considering how much I despise you,

How could you despise me after the very cool Chinatown reference??!!

RB

Simple Simon July 13th 03 02:59 PM

Express to Confusion!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
So far, even considering how much I despise you,

How could you despise me after the very cool Chinatown reference??!!

Your politics . . .

Bobsprit July 13th 03 03:52 PM

Express to Confusion!

How could you despise me after the very cool Chinatown reference??!!

Your politics . . .

I'm not "in" politics nor are you!

RB

SAIL LOCO July 14th 03 01:08 AM

Express to Confusion!

If you want to race, there's nothing wrong with the Express, but then get
the M
version which is actually fast.

Your making yourself look bad again since your boat is SLOWER. LOL.........
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

SAIL LOCO July 14th 03 01:09 AM

Express to Confusion!

If ever they saw a sea buoy they
wouldn't know what it was.

Right you are. If I want to go to see I'll take a cruise.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport