BoatBanter.com

-   -   In search of Horvath (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16339-search-horvath.html)

John Cairns July 13th 03 04:31 AM

In search of Horvath

Went looking for our mysterious hero today. Didn't really go much out of my
way, we were tied up on the wall at the North Cape YC after the race and
this Hunter with the name "Erie Grog" motors by. I went down to their slip
and asked if the mysterious person could be found anywhere in the vicinity
and was met by a round of denials and evasions.And it wasn't like I was
threatening or anything like that, mainly curious. Very strange indeed. 5 or
6 of them sitting on the boat, acting like a bunch of children that got
caught in the act by an adult. I invited the hero down to the wall to visit,
didn't really expect him to show. Maybe next time. And we only did so-so in
the race, 4th in our group, broke a spinnaker halyard-damned inconvenient
when you're racing, but it didn't really hurt us at the time.
John Cairns

katysails July 13th 03 02:33 PM

In search of Horvath

So are you impyimg that Horvath is really a creation of a group think process? My God, do you know what yhat says about their
collective IQ????

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Horvath July 14th 03 12:10 AM

In search of Horvath

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 09:33:08 -0400, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

So are you impyimg that Horvath is really a creation of a group think process? My God, do you know what yhat says about their
collective IQ????

Resistance is futile?

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Scott Vernon July 14th 03 02:20 AM

In search of Horvath

sounds like horvy has something to hide.

SV

Horvath July 14th 03 05:15 AM

In search of Horvath

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:20:52 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

sounds like horvy has something to hide.

SV

Not me. I was sitting right there.