Bertie the Bunyip

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

"JustaCowboy" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

They are humorous ... these misfits from ADA.

Oh thank you.

Considering their combined
mental faculties maybe renaming their group to ADD would be more
appropriate.

Mmm, I think you might find my attention span is one of the longest
ever known to man.

Right out of the Guinness Book of World Records. This gasbag may have
won himself lifelong friends here.

Which gasbag, me? You ? Mooron?

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

| Oh thank you.

You are most certainly welcome..

| Mmm, I think you might find my attention span is one of the longest
| ever known to man.

Now this is amazing.... you've finally utilized a complete sentence
in a reply.

I was bored.

I don't doubt your attention span to be long.... just that
the focal points fluctuate in proportion to the timespan.

Have you taken a look at how many newsgroups I'm disrupting?

I'm spreading myself very thin here. Count yourself very fortunate indeed
that I'm psaying you any heed wahtsoever.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

Heh bud... no worries... I'm relaxed about this, I just wanted to test
the mettle of these guys.

Testing mettle?

Bwahwahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhawhhahw!

you seem to be playing the wrong game and most definitely with the wrong
people.

They seem excitable...

They do?

. but there's just no
fight in them. They lack humour and ultimately take everything way
too seriously. Consider this my last cross post to ADA... I'm
concerned that such easy trolling will spoil me.

Run away! Run away!

ASA is so much more challenging....

Yes, I'm sure you think so.

CM

"jlrogers" wrote in message
y.com...
| Damn, Mooron, have a 'lude and mellow out. Hell, mellow yellow, old
| sea-buddy. Either that or you'lll be sent to sea as the Captain of
| the good ship "ASA."
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
|
| "Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
|
| | It has been my experience most judge others by a performance
| criterion
| they
| | are familar with, their on.
|
| Side stepping the grade school level sentence structure..... [ I
| told
| you
| so! See what happened? You are already exhibiting difficulties
| composing a
| simple sentence.] Since I've categorized you as well below my
| capabilities,
| I must assume from your statement you concur with my analysis.
|
| | If your summation turns out to be correct, at least I will be
| remembered
| for
| | something other than being a "Self centered hypocrit.
|
| First off Ralph... you misspelled "hypocrite" and since when is
| being
| self
| centered a character flaw... it fits so well with my other traits
| of arrogance and shallowness.
|
| Please do yourself a favour and find another ankle to chew on.....
| your
| drool is ruining my sandals and since I walk on water it's
| difficult
| rinse off.
|
| CM

Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

I'm laughing so hard I can barely see for the tears..... good one
Tadpole!!!

But you just said the last post you made was going to be your last cross
post.

What gives?

Bertie

CM

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Do you hold your hands above your
| head and wiggle your fingers for exclamation marks while
| describing your qualifications to your drinking buddies?

Bertie the Bunyip

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
. com...
I was invited to this "Party" by Capt Mooron & associates. Are you
now rescinding the invitation on behalf of Capt Mooron plus
associates, at the request/behest of Capt Mooron plus Associates or
are you asking I take

pity
on Capt Mooron plus associates & quit responding to them.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

This is Usenet. You can do what you like.

I'm sure that if Mooron had known that you were a fireman, then he
would have been nicer to you.

I'm sure Ralph doesn't give a ****.

Simple Simon respects nobody, you'll just have to ignore him.

You don't know us very well, do you?

What am I saying, you don't realy know much of anything.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

I'll make this one last x-post to explain the situation to Ralph.

I have no "associates"....

We figured.

I have
made no requests. The reason I have not replied to your group is the
fact I tire of x-posting.

Yes, I'm sure your right elbow is stretched to it's limits already.

Your lack of combined talent and abilities
displayed in ADA have made you at best a waste of my efforts...

You're going for the Olympic jerkoff team?

Good luck with that, eh?

at
worst it allows me to remove the joy of clubbing you verbally from
the ones more deserving of the option... a opportunity that should
after all be afforded to those in ADA.

Funny, but nobody clubs Ralph here.
Nobody ever has.

Wheras with you, they all did it right away!

If you wish to undertake
another sound thrashing

I don't thnk so. After your little hint as to waht you usualy thrash, I can
pretty much gauruntee most will pass.

Can't speak for Tarver, however.

Till such a time... please save your hero worship for the Bunyip.

Time and effort well spent, I would add.

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
gy.com...

You comment "if one searched in the right direction..." requires a
"Heading" to be useful. A little searching in the right direction should
satisfy your curiosity, if you have any.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

It would help us if we knew what FD/CFR/ARFF stood for.

It would probably help you to understand what UP/DOWN stood for or
ASS/ELBOW, but this is not an educational froup, I'm afraid.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Scott M. Kozel" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote:

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote:

You comment "if one searched in the right direction..."
requires a "Heading" to be useful. A little searching in the
right direction

should
satisfy your curiosity, if you have any.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

It would help us if we knew what FD/CFR/ARFF stood for.

FD - Fire Department
CFR - Crash Fire Rescue
ARFF - Aircraft Rescue & Fire Fighting

Does this mean that Ralph is a qualified airport fireman?

Yep.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

Yes the "cubs" wake me up when the bell on the fishing pole rings to
indicate I have a fish on the line..... unfortunately I have to toss you
back since mullets are not in season.

jesus wept, I'\m suddenly feeling very ashamed of myself.

Bertie
Donal

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

Heh bud... no worries... I'm relaxed about this, I just wanted to test
the mettle of these guys.

Testing mettle?

Bwahwahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhawhhahw!

you seem to be playing the wrong game and most definitely with the wrong
people.

Ohhhh! A proper sentence,.... almost. Well done Bertie! I'm impressed.

You've earned yourself a little sneer after that big effort. Go ahead -
treat yourself! How about a "snort"? Or perhaps you could give us your
highly original rendition of "keyboard"?

Regards

Donal