BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bobby Does Have A Boat!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16282-bobby-does-have-boat.html)

Monica Lewinsky July 9th 03 10:58 PM

Bobby Does Have A Boat!!

I have been in its little cabin many times. He says that one day he might
take me for a boat ride in it.

Bobsprit July 9th 03 11:01 PM

Bobby Does Have A Boat!!

I have been in its little cabin many times. He says that one day he might
take me for a boat ride in it.

Hi, Monica!!! I'm buy a Walker Bay 8 next week! Can I register it in your name?

RB

Simple Simon July 9th 03 11:08 PM

Bobby Does Have A Boat!!

Wow, the big, rich guy needs to shelter a $500 purchase.

Bobsprit July 10th 03 12:05 AM

Bobby Does Have A Boat!!

Wow, the big, rich guy needs to shelter a $500 purchase.

Walker Bay costs me 309.00 each and I sell them for 425.00.

RB

Bobsprit July 10th 03 12:18 AM

Bobby Does Have A Boat!!

Even 309 bucks is way too much for a cruddy piece of polyethylene.

I agree. I gave mine away with my buddies Typhoon.

RB

katysails July 10th 03 12:33 AM

Bobby Does Have A Boat!!

I have been in its little cabin many times. He says that one day he might
take me for a boat ride in it.

Get thee to New Zeeland, harlot.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Bobsprit July 10th 03 02:09 AM

Bobby Does Have A Boat!!

Your credit is so bad, you couldn't buy a Walker Bay with CASH.

That's kinda funny.

RB

Bobsprit July 10th 03 02:17 AM

Bobby Does Have A Boat!!

That's kinda funny.

unlike you. You are a sad joke.

Sort of like sex with your wife...?? Sad and 10 bucks wasted!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB